Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011. Here, then GONE!

This was quite the eventful year for me! Well, ok... not really. Looking back I cant really think of much I did. But I obviously did something. I started the year off by moving into an apartment with two of the greatest roommates EVER! I have truly been blessed with such amazing roomies. Danny and Meghan accept my craziness and even join in! I continued a fabulous job doing respite for Macy Taylor Yetter whom I ADORE (and also Kate of course)! I went to school, still at MCC but this coming semester is my LAST ONE THERE (ok thats kinda a lie because this coming fall I will be taking 2 classes there, but also be at ASU). I worked another amazingly, wonderful summer at Camp Tatiyee!! I dyed my hair.. a couple times. I went to like 3 or 4 concerts, 2 of which were The Script! I volunteered in a 3rd grade classroom at Burk Elementary (the elementary school I went to). I bought a puppy! Her name is Sadie and she is CRAZY. I went to Vegas for the first time in my life. Along with all these things, I hung out with friends and family a lot and in general just had a wonderful year!! So here is to 2012! I am not expecting much to come of this year, one thing I am uber excited about is my cousin Hunter will return from his mission!! And I am just looking forward to all the wonderful surprises this year brings!

Cheers to a New Year's and another chance for us to get it right!

This is SADIE
kate and me



soo pretty
 Thats right! Under a Thunderbird!
My daddy and I. FIrst time I've ever been to his work!
We were nature girls for a day
The SCRIPT
 This is at the He is We concert! 
This is my Macy Girl. Beautiful. 
 Yes OF COURSE we have a Disney week where we SING!
 Ariel and Aladdin... Need I say more?
  Oooo he is So.Hott. This is from The Script concert
 Ya. Id do this in real life too.
 I'm having WAY more fun than her.
I met a new friend. And Daron too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment