Monday, January 2, 2012

"one day" craving

Today I woke up and felt the urge to be crafty. I get this urge a lot. There is nothing I want more than to be a stay at home mom and just make crafts all day that turn my home into a thing of beauty! Today I made a door hanging thingy. LOVE the way it turned out. See below:

I just love spending time working hard on something that turns out just how you wanted! So basically this craft brought upon what I call a "one day" craving. A "one day" craving is when I just wish I could fast forward to the time in my life where I am settled down with a family, a cute and handsome husband, a wonderful home ect... Dont get me wrong! I love where I am in life right now (I could however do without school...). But sometimes I get impatient for the future life Heavenly Father has planned for me :) But I know with patience it will come soon enough! Until then though, my "one day" craving continues with me wanting all of this:


A cute family :)


A wonderful home :)


A handsome husband (I can dream right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment