Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dear Sadie,

I just want to let you know dear puppy that it is a very good thing you are so darn cute. Because sometimes I lose my patience with your craziness and whining. Like right now. I mean I could understand when it was the first few nights in your kennel that you would want to cry, understandable. But tonight?? Come on my puppy. Its been three weeks since I have brought you home and by now I would assume that you would be comfortable in that kennel that I have supplied with a bed, two blankets and three toys. In fact, why is it that you are completely fine in the other kennel I bought you and that really up until tonight(aside from the first week or so) you havent cried much at all. You have been playing all day, and I even took you to Gilbert so you could play with your big dog friends this weekend. So basically what I am getting at is that you should be EXHAUSTED! However, you are not. You insist on crying. Plus today you have been kind of a stinker. I mean barking at Ajju AND Meghan?!? Not cool Sadie, not cool. Basically I am really scared that you are going to pull another all nighter and that I wont be getting any sleep. Which in my opinion is just plain mean. I have church tomorrow and would like to not look like the walking dead. So what I am getting at is that I would appreciate you falling asleep soon. Is that too much to ask? I dont think so. I do love you though. Meghan makes fun of how much actually. I think everything about you(except your crying and often over-hyperness) is really fun and adorable. I cant get enough of that tiny little cute face of yours and when you have just had a bath and your hair is all fluffy my heart melts. So lets stay on good terms tonight ok? Just stop cryin, relax and go to sleep little one. Thank you.

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment