Saturday, January 21, 2012

the GOOD and the BAD

Lets start with the bad shall we? I'll leave you on a happy note :)

- First and foremost, MEGHAN IS LEAVING IN like... 9 DAYS! I am of course sooo excited for her, but I am going to miss my best friend like CRAZY!!!
- I started school again... bleh.
- I HATE TIMESHEETS! If you are ever offered a job where they expect you to fill out, get signed and then fax timesheets, RUN! DONT TAKE THE JOB!
- My car was in the shop for about 8 hours today. FOR AN OIL CHANGE!
- I am about as poor as they come.
- Financial Aid is slow, therefore I dont have all my books yet...
- I have to leave my puppy for a whole week :(

Ok now for some GOOD!

- IM GOIN TO CALI TOMORROW!
- I started school again(both bad and good, one semester closer to being done!)
- I got to spend all day with my bestie Meghan and part of the day with my other bestie Danny :)
- Danny and I figured out how to change the headlight in my car ALL BY OURSELVES!
- Nothing major was wrong with my car!(though they have 1,000 dollars worth of "suggested" work)
- I GET TO SEE MY MOM TOMORROW!
- My Daddy is a wonderful man!
- I have some pretty amazing friends!
- Soon I get my big bed back, which means MORE PILLOWS!
- I packed in like 15 min!(record!)
- New clothes today
- My puppy is healthy! And is now rabies vaccinated and had her 2nd parvo shot!
- MY FAMILY IS GREAT!

Well thats my life right now. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment