Thursday, March 15, 2012

Now I'm knee deep in the water somewhere..

Sometimes all it takes to get me back to my happy place is a relaxing few days doing nothing. So this spring break I took off to pinetop and stayed with my grandparents for a few days. Where you might say this is a lame spring break, I say it is exactly what I needed. I didnt have anything to worry about. I READ. FOR FUN! A great book actually called "The Lucky One". Total romantic, adorable kinda book. Nicholas Sparks sure knows how to get his demographic(young single women who desperately hope their future husbands will be as good as the men in the books) to read till they finish his books. And then I started reading "The Help". It is really good too! Just havent finished it yet! I brought Sadie up with me. We had a good time front porch sittin and walking in the wonderful weather! She did NOT get along with my grandparents cats however! But we still had fun :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment