Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The day from and hell... AND the day after :)

Ok sorry to those of you who read my blog and see the title and think "WOAH Staci, that is NOT a nice word!" because you know what? That word is just how yesterday felt!! Im sure you all know I was in a car accident. But let me tell you the beginning of my day. So I work in an elementary school M/W and I leave my apt at 7:30am. Well the night before I was uber sick and was up till about 3:30-4:00am(not.fun). So then my alarm didnt go off. I woke up at 7:45 when I normally leave at 7:30...Fail. I went to the elementary school and got there 20 min late, wound up having to leave 1/2 hour early. I barely made it into my apt when I throw up(thankfully in the bathroom). I then have to go to math class and basically it took all I had to not leave because I was so nauseous. After math class my day was fairly ok and normal, aside from not feeling good. Well then I am on my way home and am stopped at a red light. I had been sitting at the light for awhile and then someone slammed into the back of my car.hard. I kinda panicked and decided that since my car could move I would pull into the gas station on the corner, assuming the car that hit me would follow. I WAS VERY WRONG. He sped away! so there I was with a broken ken, heart racing, body shaking and... no clue what to do. Ill spare you the rest of the boring details but basically I am MAD AT THAT GUY! I then decided I needed to end this day P R O N T O. PRONTO. so I went to bed.

NEXT DAY! Ok I decided I deserved a break. So I slept in and didnt go to class(oops.) But then I got to skype my BEST FRIEND MEGHAN! It was sooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOO good!! I basically started crying as soon as I heard her voice on the computer. I was THAT.EXCITED. It really just made my whole day better!!! Like for real. We talked for about an hour ish and it was just fabulous!!

Anywho. this week looks like this: bad day-1, good day-1. We will see how the rest of this week pans out!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment