Monday, February 13, 2012

We go in and we tell them we've got an idea for a blog about nothing! They say, "whats your blog about?" we say, "NOTHING!"

This blog post isnt gonna be about much. Here's the thing, my life seems at times like its so incredibly busy. But then days like today, when I finished my homework early, volunteered in the elementary school, went to class, faxed my time sheet and then came home and decided I am poor so I should just stay home all day... I realize my life isnt that busy. So whats a girl to do? Well she could play with her puppy:check. She could work on training her puppy:check. She could go grocery shopping with her roomie:check. OR she could watch Lost. OK! Yep thats what im doing. And for the most part I am not paying attention. I find my mind often wandering to far off places. Mostly the future. I am scared so incredibly so by the future. Why? Because its a mystery. Its the unknown. Its what will come of me.my family.friends. scary.stuff.

yep. thats all you get. I bet you are now irritated at me for wasting your time. Thinking you were in for a great blog post. But honestly, you sill people, I technically warned you with the title of this blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your blog! You brighten up my days! I think your life sounds really busy... if you need things to occupy time, watching TV shows is the best! I'm into Desperate Housewives right now, but I only seem to have time to watch on Saturdays, I look forward to it all the time!!! I love TV!

    ReplyDelete